A statement, focused on enhancing SME global competitiveness, was issued by Ministers responsible for APEC Small and Medium Enterprises at the conclusion of their meeting today.
APEC SME Ministers, government officials and SME companies met over the last six days in Bali to share views and discuss ways to continue to nurture vibrant SMEs in the Asia-Pacific region.
The 20th APEC Small and Medium Enterprise Ministerial Meeting issued a statement which includes the following priorities:
- Enhancing SME global competitiveness
- Share recognition on the importance of enhancing SME global competitiveness
- Sub theme 1: Entrepreneurship development for SMEs
- Sub theme 2: Increasing access to finance for SMEs
- Sub-theme 3: Empowering SMEs to expand to the international market
# # #