A statement, focused on enhancing SME global competitiveness, was issued by Ministers responsible for APEC Small and Medium Enterprises at the conclusion of their meeting today.
APEC SME Ministers, government officials and SME companies met over the last six days in Bali to share views and discuss ways to continue to nurture vibrant SMEs in the Asia-Pacific region.
The 20th APEC Small and Medium Enterprise Ministerial Meeting issued a statement which includes the following priorities:
- Enhancing SME global competitiveness
- Share recognition on the importance of enhancing SME global competitiveness
- Sub theme 1: Entrepreneurship development for SMEs
- Sub theme 2: Increasing access to finance for SMEs
- Sub-theme 3: Empowering SMEs to expand to the international market
The 20th APEC Small and Medium Enterprise Ministerial Meeting statement can be downloaded here.
# # #
For more information or to arrange possible interview opportunities, please contact Jennifer Juo +65 9721 8660 at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michael Chapnick +65 9647 4847 at email@example.com.
Additional details about APEC meetings, events, projects and publications can be found at www.apec.org. You can also follow APEC on Twitter and join us on Facebook.
For further details, please contact: