APEC Finance Ministers issued a joint statement at the conclusion of their meeting on Wednesday. The meeting was chaired by Lou Jiwei, China’s Minister of Finance.
The Joint Ministerial Statement addresses the following issues:
- Global and Regional Economy
- Infrastructure Investment and Financing
- Fiscal and Taxation Policy Reform for Economic Restructuring
- Improving Financial Services for Regional Real Economy
The Joint Ministerial Statement is accompanied by two annexes:
- ANNEX A: The Implementation Roadmap to Develop Successful Infrastructure Public-Private Partnership Projects in the APEC Region
- ANNEX B: Report of 2014 APEC Finance Ministers’ Process Initiatives
The meeting was also attended by the Executive Director of the APEC Secretariat, the President of the Asian Development Bank, the Deputy Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, the Secretary-General of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, the Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer of the World Bank Group and the Chair of the APEC Business Advisory Council.
The APEC Finance Ministers will meet next in Cebu, the Philippines on 10-11 September 2015.
# # #
For further details or to arrange possible media interviews, please contact:
David Hendrickson +65 9137 3886 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Chapnick +65 9647 4847 at email@example.com